This website has agreed to notify you of:
- What personally identifiable information of yours or third party personally identification is collected from you through the website.
- The organization collecting the information.
- How the information is used.
- With whom the information may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding collection, use and distribution of the information
- The kind of security procedures that are in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information under The Happy wp-p.ro Crew’s control.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection and Use
The Happy wp-p.ro Crew is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We will not sell, share, or rent this information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement. The Happy wp-p.ro Crew collects information from our users in several places on our site.
In order to interact with this website, a user must first complete the registration form. During registration a user is required to give their contact information (such as username and email address). This information is used to provide the user with the ability to log into the site to make actions.
We use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
We will (eventually) share aggregated demographic information with our partners and advertisers. This is not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual person.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that The Happy wp-p.ro Crew is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this Web site.
This website takes every precaution to protect our users’ information. When users submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and off-line.
If you have any questions about the security at our website, you can send an email to email@example.com.
Correction/Updating Personal Information:
If a user’s personally identifiable information changes (such as your email), or if a user no longer desires our service, we will endeavor to provide a way to correct, update or remove that user’s personal data provided to us. This can usually be done at the user’s profile page or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Notification of Changes